What was your favorite childhood cartoon/anime?

Pete

Yu Yu Hakusho! I actually improved my drawing skills quickly because I used to draw the characters a lot lol. Others are Slam Dunk, Neon Genesis Evangelion (which made me question my existence at age 11 lololol), Courage the Cowardly Dog, Dexter's Laboratory, Addams Family, Weiss Kreuz, Sailor Moon, Fortune Quest, Akazukin Cha Cha, Flame of Recca, Rurouni Kenshin

Edited by SulisRayne
  • Like 3

45 minutes ago, SulisRayne said:

Yu Yu Hakusho! I actually improved my drawing skills quickly because I used to draw the characters a lot lol. Others are Slam Dunk, Neon Genesis Evangelion (which made me question my existence at age 11 lololol), Courage the Cowardly Dog, Dexter's Laboratory, Addams Family, Weiss Kreuz, Sailor Moon, Fortune Quest, Akazukin Cha Cha, Flame of Recca, Rurouni Kenshin

Something about Courage the cowardly dog gives me the creep when i watch it 👻

On 2/6/2021 at 9:18 AM, GothicChurro said:

batman animated series, technoman, samurai pizza cats, dragon ball z, rurouni kenshin, gundam wing , cyborg 009, yu gi oh, spider man animated series, x-men animated series

I feel like we had the same childhood. Lol just need to add Thundercats and ronin warriors

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

*eek! the cat/terrible thunder lizards
* earthworm Jim
* the tick
* spawn
* street sharks
*ninja turtles
*ahhh! real monsters
*animaniacs
* Evangelion
*Pokemon
*sonic sat am
*gogs
*darkwing duck
* beetlejuice
*aeon flux
*daria
*beavis and butthead
* angry beavers
*plasmo
*reboot
*ghost in the shell
*lil' elvis
*technoman
*twisted tales of felix the cat
*skeleton warriors
*ren and stimpy
*rockos modern life

and a bunch of others i can't recall the name of as well classic cartoons and a bunch of adult cartoons i probably shouldn't have been watching at that age.

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

Oh wow! I see some great shows listed. The Grim Adventures of Billy & Mandy was my favorite childhood cartoon aside from almost everything Scooby-Doo. For anime, my favorite was Sailor Moon. In some ways, my interest in Sailor Moon ended up being prolific given how much of the show was based around aspects of Paganism, Astrology, or in some ways referenced witchcraft. I'm sure my overzealous Christian mother would've loved to hear that as it would've given her more ammo for her conspiracy theories about "demons" anime.

• Like 1

• 9 months later...