Turning Back Time

SulisRayne

i would travel back in 1999 when I was 12 years old, there was this girl that i liked since the 4th grade . I would change the fact to asking her out instead of wussing out on it. I found out before she blocked me two years ago that she would've said yes and that she was crushing on me in the 4th grade and in 6th. 

• Like 1

grade 5 in 2002. My friends decided I was on the pecking order, I'd go back and tell them to get fucked. Grade 7 I had the option to switch school and I wish I had, I would of met my man sooner. 

I'd also just go back with the confidence I have now, I always tell my niece not to worry about the people she's stuck with in high school they won't matter later in life. 

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

I would travel back to 1994 when I was 23. I would kick a certain ex to the curb instead of wasting 5 years of my life with him and do so many more things than I did. Instead of working in London for 2 years I would work there for 4 and do tripple the amount of travelling and see many more bands that I did.  If keeping my memories intact means I also keep the confidence I have now I would go absolutly wild and not be held back by my shyness. 

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

This question is tough because there are many times in my past I'd like to revisit. Since I'd be able to travel back in time with my present memories and knowledge, I guess I'd return to my high school years. That way, I could explain to my younger self life's not always what it appears to be. Maybe then I'd have taken more chances before I became an adult.

I'm content with my life, though, so in this scenario there's a chance I'd choose not to change anything, either. Knowing the option existed would be tempting, but I'd have to be there in the moment to really decide what I'd want to do.

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

I don't think I'd dare to actually change anything, because despite all the shit I've been through, I'm glad to be who I am. I don't want to jeopardize the stuff I've learned. That being said, I'd like to see 2007-2008 once more. It was a good time. Music was okay, I had no worries in the world and everything seemed so simple and attainable. I remember having grand fantasies of being a rock star by the time I turned 20. I've been 20 for a good while now and I'm nowhere near that. I barely make enough money to survive by playing the guitar. Still, I wouldn't change a fucking thing.