What was your childhood dream?

SulisRayne

I wanted to be a mechanic hah! Funny how my fiance is a car guy, so now I help tinker with him sometimes. 

On 2/14/2021 at 9:43 PM, PsychoticQueeny said:

I wanted to be an interior decorator. No didn't happen. I do so small fixer jobs/decorate where I live  now 

I wish you could help me with my house :XD: I'm awful at interior design, my walls are still practically bare because I have anxiety about what to put up so I just don't. lol

• Like 1

3 hours ago, LittleMissDeath said:

Yeah, that and the dead biker who was just sprawled out on the highway on the way to work one day really did it for me. I’m still interested in the subject, but based on my reactions to those two, I don’t think I can stomach it. 

omg i can't even imagine how that feels. yeah i get that. sometimes it's fascinating in theory, but you know that you just won't be able to fully commit yourself to it.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

I never had a long-term dream job until I turned 12. I wanted to be a rock star. Still do, although I've given up on dreams of fame and fortune and do it simply because I spent most of my youth on learning how to shred on the guitar instead of learning any valuable career skills. Oh well. I'll live.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...