Do you even console game bro?

Pete

So I've been considering getting a PS5 at some point. I haven't been playing console game for so long and kinda miss that. Do you have any suggestion in term of which game to get along with the PS5? Or do you recommend of getting something else and not the PS5?

• Like 1

I have a xbox 360, xbox one, ps2, ps3,PSP, wii, switch, DS and an alright gaming PC. I would love to collect some retro games someday. 

My favorite playstation games are god of war, the story line is absolutely amazing, I think I'll pick up a PS4 to play the third one. My fiance also wants a PS4 for other games as well. They seem to be going for a decent price on FB marketplace. :hmm:

Also the Assassins creed games are good, I just got Origins which looks to be Egypt themed. I just haven't had a chance to play it yet. Darn adulting always getting in the way! lol 

I think I'll be waiting out the PS5, consoles always go a little cheaper around a year after release. Look at how expensive the xbox one and PS4 were when they released, now they're about 300$ CAN or about 200$ on local ads give or take. :shrug:

• Like 1

• 2 months later...
  • 4 months later...

Consoles became pretty much obsolete after the dawn of multi-platform titles. Be that as it may, I've been a Playstation guy since forever. I prefer it over PC. Comfort reasons.

Perhaps I'm getting more and more cynical with age, but new games suck. They've released only a handful of good games this year. The ones that come to mind are Dragon Ball Z: Kakarot and... Wait... Red Dead Redemption is older. Scratch that. Be that as it may, I'm a little excited for Gotham Knights and have low expectations for the upcoming Hogwarts game.

• 1 year later...
  • 1 month later...