Jump to content

Vampy Freaks?


Trappernicus
 Share

Recommended Posts

22 hours ago, NikkiAngelus said:

Are the mods here averse to public dick pics?

Why would you even ask such a question? Do you want to post that sort of thing? If so, there are social platforms where you can post to your hearts (or dicks) delight. This is a Gothic Social Platform. Not a vulgar self gratifying platform. 🦊

  • Love 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, Trappernicus said:

Why would you even ask such a question? Do you want to post that sort of thing? If so, there are social platforms where you can post to your hearts (or dicks) delight. This is a Gothic Social Platform. Not a vulgar self gratifying platform. 🦊

Now now, I don't see anything vulgar in pride of ownership. It's not that different from showing a picture of your car.

  • Haha 1
  • Confused 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 hours ago, NikkiAngelus said:

Now now, I don't see anything vulgar in pride of ownership. It's not that different from showing a picture of your car.

Really? Seriously? You can drive your car in public without being vulgar. Unless of course your car has photos of your penis on it. That crosses the lines of so many social standards and mores that it's deemed just self indulgent and vulgar. Is that the world you live in?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

21 hours ago, Trappernicus said:

Really? Seriously? You can drive your car in public without being vulgar. Unless of course your car has photos of your penis on it. That crosses the lines of so many social standards and mores that it's deemed just self indulgent and vulgar. Is that the world you live in?

Just messing with you, man. I don't have any particular needs to expose myself. I don't care if someone else does, though. And sadly, I don't have any sisters. I do have a younger brother, however.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

I

On 9/23/2021 at 3:10 PM, Trappernicus said:

Vampy Freaks is only as good as the level of activity of the members. If you agree be sure to post something. 🦊

I'd agree with that and I'll post something if i think I'm making a worthwhile contribution.

that said i have enough trouble filling out a profile so i wouldn't expect much😅

I'd be curious to know what the backstory on vampy freaks is though. did someone miss the old VF and decide to make their own?

  • Like 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

12 hours ago, SubRosa said:

I

I'd agree with that and I'll post something if i think I'm making a worthwhile contribution.

that said i have enough trouble filling out a profile so i wouldn't expect much😅

I'd be curious to know what the backstory on vampy freaks is though. did someone miss the old VF and decide to make their own?

I think you’ll find that Pete created the platform for those who are missing the old VF. 🦊

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

ok back, boy was that a workout. Anyways from my observations vampire freaks was geared at being a sex site and using the idea of it being a "goth site" to hide what it was really all about. Thats why the site had a 'top list' that looked like a catalog for a brothel. Jet even had a boob contest which he had his low life staff try to conceal later on down the road. I learned about that disgusting contest from a well known music artist and I contacted one of the admins and showed her what Tom had told me and she completly denied any such contest, then I was eventually linked to all the photos that were submitted. Towards the end i'd say the last several years of that sewers existance i noticed the place was cluttered with nothing but non goths galore claiming they had been members of that site for years yada yada...nigguh please :smug

Im so glad that place is gone and that there are sites now like this that are geared for making friends of a like mind. Lets keep it spooky and dark. First sign of trash that waltzes thru here im gonna burn em down.  

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 12/2/2021 at 2:12 PM, Nivram said:

ok back, boy was that a workout. Anyways from my observations vampire freaks was geared at being a sex site and using the idea of it being a "goth site" to hide what it was really all about. Thats why the site had a 'top list' that looked like a catalog for a brothel. Jet even had a boob contest which he had his low life staff try to conceal later on down the road. I learned about that disgusting contest from a well known music artist and I contacted one of the admins and showed her what Tom had told me and she completly denied any such contest, then I was eventually linked to all the photos that were submitted. Towards the end i'd say the last several years of that sewers existance i noticed the place was cluttered with nothing but non goths galore claiming they had been members of that site for years yada yada...nigguh please :smug

Im so glad that place is gone and that there are sites now like this that are geared for making friends of a like mind. Lets keep it spooky and dark. First sign of trash that waltzes thru here im gonna burn em down.  

From personal experience, I knew there were a large number of scammers. Females who wanted to sign people up and charge them to view their adult websites. I’ve never been much of a voyeur. Even when I was young I didn’t see the fun of looking at a photo of a naked women since that’s all you could do. I never knew about the sleazier side of VF.

Recently I have come across news articles about deaths and suicides linked to VF. Seems there were a few and the site of course refused to take responsibility for any of them. Much like any social platform there will be Trolls and Griefers who thrive on upsetting others. This platform has one, though he denies being either. 🦊

Edited by Trappernicus
Typographical Errors.
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 1 month later...

.... why would Vf take responsibility over what their members have going on in their own lives? Also what articles be those? Been on vf till the bitter end and never heard anything like that. People have mental issues and sometimes jump. It happens. It sucks. That doesnt make it the responsibility of sites, games or music artists said people mightve listened too o_0

Also as per dick pics, yes loll. The world is a sewage. Welcome to the internet,  tis been like that from its inception *shrug* 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

As a side note, story goes that after Jet and the staff announced that contest with the tits at the very dawn of VF days, some lewd newds from not entirely legal members have promptly poured in. Hence the immediate termination of said contest and an implemented rule where sluts could no longer openly advertise their tahtahs, else risking Feds to come knock on somebodys door with jailtime for all and a site shut down. 

 

So here we all are. Scattered relics, seeking sanctuary elsewhere. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.