Vampy Freaks?

Trappernicus

I'm just now coming back to any form of social media really. i'll try to post on here more often. I tried gothwire as well but it looks like when they went from their old format to new, they lost half of their already low level of activity. May do some brainstorming to think of a few suggestions to help things out. Somebody mentioned the "2007 vibes" the like about this site... I think i like that as well.

• Like 1

• 6 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 5 months later...
On 12/1/2021 at 10:12 PM, Nivram said:

ok back, boy was that a workout. Anyways from my observations vampire freaks was geared at being a sex site and using the idea of it being a "goth site" to hide what it was really all about. Thats why the site had a 'top list' that looked like a catalog for a brothel. Jet even had a boob contest which he had his low life staff try to conceal later on down the road. I learned about that disgusting contest from a well known music artist and I contacted one of the admins and showed her what Tom had told me and she completly denied any such contest, then I was eventually linked to all the photos that were submitted. Towards the end i'd say the last several years of that sewers existance i noticed the place was cluttered with nothing but non goths galore claiming they had been members of that site for years yada yada...nigguh please :smug

Im so glad that place is gone and that there are sites now like this that are geared for making friends of a like mind. Lets keep it spooky and dark. First sign of trash that waltzes thru here im gonna burn em down.  

On 1/10/2022 at 3:21 AM, Stray said:

As a side note, story goes that after Jet and the staff announced that contest with the tits at the very dawn of VF days, some lewd newds from not entirely legal members have promptly poured in. Hence the immediate termination of said contest and an implemented rule where sluts could no longer openly advertise their tahtahs, else risking Feds to come knock on somebodys door with jailtime for all and a site shut down. 

So here we all are. Scattered relics, seeking sanctuary elsewhere. 

I am glad you all bring up the boob contest thing. Back in the day you could find the profile that has the nude pictures on it. All of chicks with VF on their tits. You had to be a premium member and go to member search and search "XXX" and it would take you to the profile. Eventually it went away but I would always troll Jet about it and him and the admins always tried to make me look like a liar. I could never prove it cause the profile eventually got taken down. I am glad at least a few others knew about it and that b0b wasn't always bullshitting and trolling.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

On 5/25/2023 at 11:34 PM, b0b said:

I am glad you all bring up the boob contest thing. Back in the day you could find the profile that has the nude pictures on it. All of chicks with VF on their tits. You had to be a premium member and go to member search and search "XXX" and it would take you to the profile. Eventually it went away but I would always troll Jet about it and him and the admins always tried to make me look like a liar. I could never prove it cause the profile eventually got taken down. I am glad at least a few others knew about it and that b0b wasn't always bullshitting and trolling.

I know the site with the contestants was taken down but ive located 4 of them on another site.

• Like 1

On 5/26/2023 at 12:34 AM, b0b said:

I'm almost 100% positive at one time you posted a screenshot of it during one of the famous late night "let's see what we can do while the admins sleep".

Jethro & his girl were never too happy😂

I tried to locate some of the all time champ posts on waybackmachine as the site will still function on there but you need log-in details which were valid when the site image was captured.

• Like 1