Alternative subcultures

Vaderofdarkness997

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

In school I was just called "The girl that wears black" :lol:

I think if I MUST give myself a title I would just consider myself alternative, nothing too deep. I like all music and dark colors. I still wear mostly black, I painted my bedroom wall black and I have some odd decor. Recently I'm really drawn to collecting bones. I'm interested in and have practiced witchcraft and I love horror. Call it what you will I guess :shrug:

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

forever and a day ago when i was in school i was called goth. looked it up once the internet became a bit wider used, and i don't fit 100% into it so i don't try but its close enough. Much of what I enjoy is Goth and Punk i'd say. Though I'm interested in learning about whatever else i can read about.

I have long felt connected to the goth subculture. Everything about it — the music, literature, movies, etc. — gives me a far greater sense of meaning than any other part of my life. As such, I identify most with goth subculture.

Edited by DeathinDarkness
To omit unnecessary, verbose content

• 3 weeks later...