Sports

Omen

15 hours ago, Omen said:

You are the super cyclist.  A very healthy lifestyle. You will live to be 113.

Well... whille doing my gardening i've been doing more then cycling lol... putting up 25lbs of gardening soil buckets.. from my house to a local depository.. today...30 buckets 😄 ( dont know if its a sport.. but it sure is weigth lifting ahahah 🙂 )

• Like 1

5 hours ago, CountDarkness said:

Well... whille doing my gardening i've been doing more then cycling lol... putting up 25lbs of gardening soil buckets.. from my house to a local depository.. today...30 buckets 😄 ( dont know if its a sport.. but it sure is weigth lifting ahahah 🙂 )

Yes it definitely counts. It doesn't matter what the weight is made of. It's still weightlifting. It'll make you stronger. Depending on the angle it's targeting certain muscles too. Probably biceps, triceps, and shoulders....possibly chest.

On 2/13/2021 at 6:35 AM, NerdCake said:

I used to watch hockey, but it has been a long time since I've watched a game. :hmm: 

Do it. Hockey is great. Brutal fast paced. The only sport that fighting just gets you inactive for a few minutes. You talk about tough athletes it's either UFC or hockey. Football is my favorite but they're overpaid and many cry like bitches that play football. Baseball is way overpaid. It's all backwards. Ufc should pay the most. Then Hockey, Football, baseball, basketball. 

On 2/14/2021 at 11:08 PM, Omen said:

Do it. Hockey is great. Brutal fast paced. The only sport that fighting just gets you inactive for a few minutes. You talk about tough athletes it's either UFC or hockey. Football is my favorite but they're overpaid and many cry like bitches that play football. Baseball is way overpaid. It's all backwards. Ufc should pay the most. Then Hockey, Football, baseball, basketball. 

They're all paid a ridiculous amount but they're also playing at a huge cost, their bodies and their entire lives dedicated. I check scores, my family members keep me updated on who is in the playoffs and whatnot I just never sit down and watch anymore. I did like watching UFC when it just started getting popular/started, I have a short attention span though :lol: 

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...