Favorite TV Series

SulisRayne

What are your favorite TV shows? Share them here 😄

Here are some of my all-time favorites:

Cobra Kai (who's excited for season 4???)
Start-Up
Weightlifting Fairy Kim Bok Joo
Itaewon Class
The Big Bang Theory
How I Met Your Mother
Boy Meets World
Two and a Half Men (with Charlie Sheen. I kinda got bored with the storyline when he was replaced)

1 minute ago, Pete said:

Breaking bad

Cobra Kai

The walking dead (up until Glenn died lol)

The Last Alaskan

Meat Eater

Mountain men

I can't believe we'd probably have to wait another year for season 4 of Cobra Kai :cry:

The only episode I saw of The Walking Dead was Glenn's death lol. Damn that was brutal

20 hours ago, GothicChurro said:

Peaky Blinders

x-files

The Flash

Constantine

The Rookie

Criminal Minds

18 hours ago, PsychoticQueeny said:

I love tv shows lol
Bones is my absolute favorite.
I also like x files, criminal minds, wolf creek, penny dreadful, charmed, buffy, angel, sons of anarchy, z nation, wentworth, the strain, hemlock grove and many more.

The X-Files! What a classic. Made me feel nostalgic lol. 

18 hours ago, allonsynicole said:

Supernatural, Doctor Who, 9-1-1, American Horror Story, The Resident, Vampire Diaries, The Magicians...just to name a few. I have so many shows I love though

Who's your favorite Doctor Who? 😁

12 hours ago, KuroTenshi said:

One Piece, Sailor Moon, The X-Files, Supernatural, Batman the Animated Series, Charmed, The Simpsons, Truth Seekers, and The Promised Neverland.

I saw The Promised Neverland on Netflix and have been wanting to watch it. Just never had the time to lol

6 hours ago, XxXVampireRobXxX said:

Batman the. Animated series,Buffy the Vampire Slayer,charmed,Xmen,Pokemon,Sailormoon, Dragon ball z,   Naruto,True blood, ghost adventures, invader zim,  

DBZ :headbang: I remember watching it as a kid and anticipating week-long fights between the Goku and the villains lol. Good times.

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, SulisRayne said:

Who's your favorite Doctor Who? 😁

I saw The Promised Neverland on Netflix and have been wanting to watch it. Just never had the time to lol

DBZ :headbang: I remember watching it as a kid and anticipating week-long fights between the Goku and the villains lol. Good times.

I love the 10th Doctor from the new series, and 5th from the older series ❤️ Also got to meet Billie Piper, Catherine Tate and John Barrowman at a local comicon;

Edited by allonsynicole

1 hour ago, SulisRayne said:

Oh yeah, MK Legacy was very good. Have you seen the previews of the upcoming movie?

Yes I've seen the very little clips that have been leaked and it honestly looks like mk legacy amplified.  Looks so good. I love that it's finally R rated and we will see actual fatalities from the game in a movie. I would love to see Rain in it but I doubt he will be in it. Sub-Zero looks great. April can't come fast enough. Hbo is gonna make a killing off of this. You think it'll be good?

1 hour ago, allonsynicole said:

I love the 10th Doctor from the new series, and 5th from the older series ❤️ Also got to meet Billie Piper, Catherine Tate and John Barrowman at a local comicon;

The 10th Doctor is really popular lol. David Tennant did a great job in it. Also, lucky!

20 minutes ago, KuroTenshi said:

Sulisrayne, I highly recommend The Promised Neverland. It's so good!! ☺️☺️

Okay, I will! It's next on my list 😄

5 minutes ago, Omen said:

Yes I've seen the very little clips that have been leaked and it honestly looks like mk legacy amplified.  Looks so good. I love that it's finally R rated and we will see actual fatalities from the game in a movie. I would love to see Rain in it but I doubt he will be in it. Sub-Zero looks great. April can't come fast enough. Hbo is gonna make a killing off of this. You think it'll be good?

I love it! I'm really looking forward to it, and also glad that it's R-rated. I'm excited to see the fatalities, and the backstory for the Scorpion x Sub-Zero rivalry. I love that they casted Hiroyuki Sanada as Scorpion. I think he'll do the character justice tbh. Plus, Ludi Lin would definitely make a great Liu Kang. Some fans have reservations on the new original character though. Seems a bit like Johnny Cage to me tbh. But overall, I think it's going to be great.

• Like 1

15 hours ago, PoetryGurl4591 said:

My favorite series that I can watch all the time would be

Supernatural, Doctor Who(4 and 10 are my favs), Boy Meets World, Friends, Torchwood, Fruits Basket, Sailor Moon, Death Note, Gilmore Girls, Criminal Minds, American Horror Story, Bones, CSI, Smallville, Degrassi, and so many more that I can't think of :lol:

Smallville! That series for some reason gives me weird feelings in a good way..especial when I hear the theme song

16 hours ago, PoetryGurl4591 said:

My favorite series that I can watch all the time would be

Supernatural, Doctor Who(4 and 10 are my favs), Boy Meets World, Friends, Torchwood, Fruits Basket, Sailor Moon, Death Note, Gilmore Girls, Criminal Minds, American Horror Story, Bones, CSI, Smallville, Degrassi, and so many more that I can't think of :lol:

FEEEENAAAAAYYYYY!