Open Cult  ·  32 members

Zodiac

Introductions + your sign

NerdCake

Hello! 

Welcome to the cult, I am obsessed with astrology I thought this cult could be pretty interesting for those who love astrology or want to learn more about it! Of course we aren't limited to only talking about astrology. 

Tell us a little bit about yourself, what sign you are and are you a newbie to the astrology world or have you deep dived into your birth chart? 

dates signs.PNG

• Like 1

Hello! I'm Jo and an Aquarius. My Moon sign is Taurus, and my Rising is Cancer lol. I haven't really studied astrology much, although I used to love reading books about it when I was younger. A lot of people are skeptical about astrology, especially in horoscopes, but for some reason, I find that the traits of the signs actually are more or less true for a lot of people. 

20 hours ago, NerdCake said:

Hey Jo! I'm a Taurus moon too! 😄 

I agree, there are so many factors in a person's birth chart. My fiancé is such a typical Aries, but his Pisces moon makes him sympathetic(sometimes lmao)

Niiiice! So are you usually mellow too? lol

And true. At first, I found birth charts confusing haha. I've only ever known about sun signs and didn't know that there could be other factors that affect the traits too. 

Also, an Aries sun and Pisces moon? That's a great combination tbh. Makes for an intense and creative personality. Well, usually lol

21 hours ago, SulisRayne said:

Niiiice! So are you usually mellow too? lol

And true. At first, I found birth charts confusing haha. I've only ever known about sun signs and didn't know that there could be other factors that affect the traits too. 

Also, an Aries sun and Pisces moon? That's a great combination tbh. Makes for an intense and creative personality. Well, usually lol

yes I am!! He calls me boring sometimes :lol: 

Yess, he's a very unique personality honestly, the Aries is so damn bullheaded and stubborn, the Pisces so sweet and empathetic. It takes a while to get past the ram to get to the Pisces traits lol Me being Gemini (air) I just fuel his fire.

16 hours ago, Dysphoria said:

I'm Jordan (went by ShadowAmour on VF), and I'm a Gemini.

Hey Jordan! I almost forgot that we share a bday! 😄 

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Hello i'm new here, i'm Carly and I am a Libra. I'm psychic & a empath, I have always wanted to learn to use tarot cards, I like reading books about witchcraft. I don't know much about astrology, but I do watch tarot card readings on youtube and I understand the basic meaning of tarot cards. 

I'm a goth, but i'm not rich so since people are elitist, they reject me just for not having a lot of money/wearing very expensive clothing. People are toxic, salty bitches and suck 🙄

• 4 months later...
  • 11 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.