Venting room

Shaethecreepshow

Dude, I fucking hate everyone.

I'm going through so much shit and my "friends" keep saying "if you need someone to talk to I'm here".

But when I'm in the thick of my emotions and need them.. I'm to much, to emotional.

Well fuck, so I don't have anyone who actually cares for me. I think it's time I accepted that. 

But fuck don't tell me you'll be there if you don't mean it. 

I just fucking hate everyone. Including myself for needing other ppl. Fuck.

• Love 3

hey now, we all need someone from time to time so dont hate yourself for "needing other people"

these last couple years have been brutal for all of us between covid and violent protests to people being let go from their jobs all the way to the exausting battle over who is gonna take over the White House.

Maybe your friends truly mean well and want to hear you out, but those things are best handled one on one, never over the phone, or texting.

If you take things one step at a time and sort each issue im fairly confident you can  eliminate much of the burdens in your path. 

• Love 1

I'm feeling insanely suicidal tonight I won't do it but doesn't make it go away. I'm just so sick of hurting all the time I'm finally thinking I found someone who is actually a good person and genuinely interested just to find out they just want sex. I'm so sick of feeling like s*** all the time. Even though I won't do it I just really wish I could just die already. Life f****** sucks

• Sad 1

On 12/28/2021 at 4:31 PM, Shaethecreepshow said:

Dude, I fucking hate everyone.

I'm going through so much shit and my "friends" keep saying "if you need someone to talk to I'm here".

But when I'm in the thick of my emotions and need them.. I'm to much, to emotional.

Well fuck, so I don't have anyone who actually cares for me. I think it's time I accepted that. 

But fuck don't tell me you'll be there if you don't mean it. 

I just fucking hate everyone. Including myself for needing other ppl. Fuck.

I feel this so damn much. Except in my case said friends are nowhere to be found, because catering to abusive, deadbeat alcoholic boyfriends who prohibite them from socializing is more important to them than people who endlessly got their back and whos back they claim they got in return. 

• Sad 1

I've been here before. Yikes. There was a time when i lost all those friends, but in my terms. I decided to cut everyone off. I realized they weren't real friends, all they did was contribute to my depression and put me down, and when i would confide things in them, thinking they would give me advice or be able to just lend a shoulder, I learned they would just gossip or tell other people I was annoying. I am FINALLY making / meeting new people who encourage me to be my best! Fuck those people dude! Sometimes we have to be alone and at the bottom to lift ourselves back up, then we learn not to take shit from anyone. And new, better people come into our lives 🙂 And screw that guy! Hugs & keep your head up!!! 

Edited by BellaClarie
Typos
  • Love 1

19 hours ago, december said:

I hate smartphones, apple products. google, big tech, artificial intelligence, robots, cnn, fox news, msnbc, newsnation, cnbc and plenty of other things. I use a pocket watch to keep time. I have old ways. Take that society!!!

i wear a watch, helps me keep track of my morning time before i reach my cut off to head out the door for work.

• 9 months later...

Okay time to vent.

The so called Wuhan Virus scare should be over. Mandates have been removed and people should be able to get back to what once was deemed normality.

Yet I'm not allowed to do volunteer work at a nursery with other volunteers, because I'm not vaccinated. This is just complete BS. The vaccinated are more dangerous to the unvaccinated than the other way around. What becoming of the world? A bunch of namby pansy snowflakes? ☠️

• Love 1

• 2 weeks later...

This is a real issue, because for some reason people instead of choosing to uplift themselves to your higher vibration, almost always choose to put an effort to have you meet them at their lower vibrations. And by the way those people are only there because they choose so and like it. They might be the ones better off financially, better off in many other areas than you, but still stay on lower vibrations of fear, greed, anger, gossip, shame etc. I tried too hard to bring some of them up, in the end they end up despite you as you don't fit in their sad view of the world.
Maybe one day I will learn how to be a better uplifter, but right now I just rather be alone than in certain social circles.
seeing things for exactly what they are!

• Thanks 1

When someone shows you who they are (or how much or little they care about you), it's usually best to believe it based on what they actually do vs the story you tell yourself about it. He's in his 30s and so his personality is already pretty much set.

Edited by Applepies
  • Love 1

social media has good intentions, however the internet destroyed "good conversation". Part of developing a conversation with someone involves asking questions, but in todays world we are expected to simply look things up. Computers practically destroyed communication...what is left? ...body languange? People became so used to texting and messaging that by the time you meet someone in person, it seems they have almost nothing to say, all the answers theyve looked up or they became so reliant on their reply to be custom fitted. Nothing will compare to the world the way it was when things took time. I myself even got spoiled by taking the short cut. I often wish so mush information wasnt available so fast. Did the web do our society for the better or the worst? I might be becoming a robot myself. By the time i reach 50, i wanna go off the grid; no phone, mail, no internet. 

Edited by Nivram

On 11/28/2022 at 2:42 AM, Applepies said:

When someone shows you who they are (or how much or little they care about you), it's usually best to believe it based on what they actually do vs the story you tell yourself about it. He's in his 30s and so his personality is already pretty much set.

People can change due to neuroplasticity. But it takes effort on their part.

• 5 months later...