Please Help Me

naphya

This is Stella, my dog

She is on her way to the vet or something right now because she kinda hurt herself

I’m looking for an explanation though

when she hurt herself, i didnt know what to do until my sister came home

my sister brought her inside and just had her lie down

then she went to work and had me watch Stella

if any of you have seen the sew series ‘Wednesday’, you moght know how she has visions and makes a quick movement

Stella had made some quick movements too, as if she were twitching. but it seemed like it just happened without her wanting it to.

does anyone have any ideas to whats wrong with Stella?

she cant really move her arms or legs. they go stiff sometimes. but she did try to stand up.

she was breathing really heavily. and she was just constantly flinching and twitching.

please help.

A86924B5-767E-4C65-9B1D-2A5FA128A39B.jpeg

7AEC0DB8-7D6C-4412-A63F-EC1434694930.jpeg

She is so cute!!! Spasm of the rear legs in dogs—also called dancing Doberman syndrome because it mostly affects Doberman Pinschers—is a neuromuscular condition that causes uncontrolled flexing of the hip and of the stifle joint (similar to a human’s knee) while the dog is standing.

https://www.petmd.com/dog/conditions/neurological/c_dg_dancing_doberman_disease#:~:text=Spasm of the rear legs in dogs—also called,well understood%2C but it has the following characteristics%3A

14 minutes ago, Trappernicus said:

You said she got her leg stuck in a hole next to a wall; maybe a spider bit her leg? You could carefully look at the hole and see if there are any spiders. Also see if you can identify them. This will hep the vet know what antivenom might be needed. 🧬

I actually haven’t considered this before. This may be one of the reasons because spiders are no stranger to my house

50 minutes ago, BrokenAngel said:

She is so cute!!! Spasm of the rear legs in dogs—also called dancing Doberman syndrome because it mostly affects Doberman Pinschers—is a neuromuscular condition that causes uncontrolled flexing of the hip and of the stifle joint (similar to a human’s knee) while the dog is standing.

https://www.petmd.com/dog/conditions/neurological/c_dg_dancing_doberman_disease#:~:text=Spasm of the rear legs in dogs—also called,well understood%2C but it has the following characteristics%3A

Thank you for this!