Those weird or fucked scenarios you think about and don't tell anyone.

Shaethecreepshow

On 12/24/2021 at 11:56 AM, Shaethecreepshow said:

So I was just taking out the trash at work.

And thought what if I just got shot in the stomach and live streams on my Instagram till I died. 

A stomach wound is considered the most slow and painful way to die as the stomach acid would digest your intestines. Curious way to imagine dying. 🦊

20 hours ago, Insomnia said:

So I was driving accross the bridge today and was thinking how I would survive if the fridge collapses while I'm in the car. What I would do to get out of the car under the water if I hadn't died yet 😁

Autocorrect strikes again? I’m guessing you meant “bridge” and not “fridge”. Getting out of a submerged vehicle is a lot harder than one might think. The water pressure against the Windows makes it dangerous faculties to break the glass. Than the water rushing in would work against you getting out. Maybe drive with some scuba gear in the backseat?

6 hours ago, Raynu said:

i often fantasize about beating my abuser to death. hes an old man now. i avidly practice folk magick/ or some time of backwoods witchcraft similar to hoodoo. it brings me great relief to regularly curse his health. may water be his enemy 💅

I’ve studied a range of beliefs. Including Wicca. Just keep in mind the Wiccan Rede.

“an ye harm none, do what ye will”

Revenge is not something people should do. It will always turn back three fold against you. 🦊

7 minutes ago, Trappernicus said:

Autocorrect strikes again? I’m guessing you meant “bridge” and not “fridge”. Getting out of a submerged vehicle is a lot harder than one might think. The water pressure against the Windows makes it dangerous faculties to break the glass. Than the water rushing in would work against you getting out. Maybe drive with some scuba gear in the backseat?

I think the best way to do is as soon the car hits the water, lower your windows. This allows the water to get in al also an opening for you to escape.

Edited by Insomnia
  • Like 1

10 minutes ago, Insomnia said:

I think the best way to do is as soon the car hits the water, lower your windows. This allows the water to get in al also an opening for you to escape.

Agreed. I know there’s a nifty window breaker that is used in some buses to break windows so people can escape. Not sure if it would work under water. Guessing when someone ends up in water it all depends on how fast they were travelling. How hard they hit the water surface and how deep they o before they are able to start doing anything to escape. Depending on wether or not they are still conscious or have blacked out on impact. Also, the airbag may get in the way if it is deployed on impact. A nice list f things to spend time pondering 🤔.

19 hours ago, Trappernicus said:

I’ve studied a range of beliefs. Including Wicca. Just keep in mind the Wiccan Rede.

“an ye harm none, do what ye will”

Revenge is not something people should do. It will always turn back three fold against you. 🦊

funny thing about that...wicca was made up by a man in the 60s. the 3 fold law is not a valid belief nor is it a rule. it is something that strictly applies to wicca which is basically a young, whitewashed, new age, unbalanced practice.  not to sound invalidating, my intention is to be blunt. all other forms of spiritual practice - whether it be voodoo, hoodoo, Appalachian conjure, santeria, etc whole-heartedly believe that if one fucks around, they may find out accordingly.

now with all this said...the man is a pedophile. 

• Love 1

• 10 months later...

I’ve constantly thought of blowing random peoples brains out then eating them. Then doing the same thing to myself.

Also thought of beating my family senseless. Especially my mother. Banging her head on those pews in front of us in church. Breaking my brother’s nose with his own hand. The list goes on and on…

Disgusted Miku GIF - Disgusted Miku Hatsune - Discover & Share GIFs 2.gif

On 12/26/2021 at 7:29 AM, Raynu said:

funny thing about that...wicca was made up by a man in the 60s. the 3 fold law is not a valid belief nor is it a rule. it is something that strictly applies to wicca which is basically a young, whitewashed, new age, unbalanced practice.  not to sound invalidating, my intention is to be blunt. all other forms of spiritual practice - whether it be voodoo, hoodoo, Appalachian conjure, santeria, etc whole-heartedly believe that if one fucks around, they may find out accordingly.

now with all this said...the man is a pedophile. 

I know of someone who was tarnished by slander and false accusations he was a paedophile. I trust you know the truth and are not working on second hand gossip' ☠️

On 11/8/2022 at 10:38 AM, naphya said:

I’ve constantly thought of blowing random peoples brains out then eating them. Then doing the same thing to myself.

Also thought of beating my family senseless. Especially my mother. Banging her head on those pews in front of us in church. Breaking my brother’s nose with his own hand. The list goes on and on…

Disgusted Miku GIF - Disgusted Miku Hatsune - Discover & Share GIFs 2.gif

That's a dark list of targets. What crimes would justify your actions? ☠️

On 12/23/2021 at 11:41 PM, Insomnia said:

So I was driving accross the bridge today and was thinking how I would survive if the fridge collapses while I'm in the car. What I would do to get out of the car under the water if I hadn't died yet 😁

This is actually one of my greatest fears, I tend to freeze up a bit when driving over bridges and there's no damn way I'm going to look over the edge 😈

• Like 1