Illegally tattooing myself and my frands...

Raynu

7 hours ago, Raynu said:

Its my new hobby. a slippery slope of ink designs. I just bought a machine and - as it turns out- I'm pretty good at it. So I came here to ask for tattoo ideas... andddddd GO!

Well done. Creativity is an amazing thing. I never realised there was such a thing as illegal tattoos. Is it difficult to get registered as a legal tattoo artist?

As for suggestions, I’ll get back to you and post some images. 🦊

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Trappernicus said:

Well done. Creativity is an amazing thing. I never realised there was such a thing as illegal tattoos. Is it difficult to get registered as a legal tattoo artist?

As for suggestions, I’ll get back to you and post some images. 🦊

yea its super difficult to get an apprenticeship around here. probably because i dont know any tattoo artists personally. ive hear that they risk losing money if their apprentice flops and i think thats why it may be so hard. as for illegal tattoos.. 😞 - yea. i had a self- righteous tattoo artist jump on my case because me tattooing without an apprenticeship is "disrespecting the art form" - like, whatever man. how about "respect the journey"

Alas...ill post pics of what ive done so far. i have to transfer my portfolio from my phone to laptop real quick

• Like 2

14 hours ago, Trappernicus said:

Is it painful getting a tattoo? When I was in the US Army I was tempted to get one but ended up spending the money on drinks 🦊

no its not bad. when i was working up the nerve to do my tattoo i was so nervous about it bc im such a wimp when it comes to pain. A lot of it is positional, too. Certain places are more tender than others.  

• Like 1

• 1 year later...
  • 4 months later...
On 12/4/2021 at 2:08 PM, Raynu said:

Its my new hobby. a slippery slope of ink designs. I just bought a machine and - as it turns out- I'm pretty good at it. So I came here to ask for tattoo ideas... andddddd GO!

Might want to invest in an autoclave, or hep c tests. I'd save up for the former.

• Like 1