Rittenhouse

Nivram

So whats your take on [Free Kyle]?

I knew he would be aquitted and I felt he should have been from the start after seeing video evidence. Im so glad his attorneys are persuing wrongful prosecution on his behalf. This so called "peaceful protest" last year was actually rioting and looting. The officer who shot Jacob Blake was absolutly justified in his actions. Im so glad Kyle's trial is over and that he is now a free man to persue his future endeveurs.

• Like 1

13 hours ago, Nivram said:

So whats your take on [Free Kyle]?

I knew he would be aquitted and I felt he should have been from the start after seeing video evidence. Im so glad his attorneys are persuing wrongful prosecution on his behalf. This so called "peaceful protest" last year was actually rioting and looting. The officer who shot Jacob Blake was absolutly justified in his actions. Im so glad Kyle's trial is over and that he is now a free man to persue his future endeveurs.

I agree whole heartedly. He was set upon by a group of aggressive adults who were intent on hurting or even killing him. If they had they would have been let off since they fit the BLM Agenda. This whole episode has been pushed by the media to push their anti America agenda. Just look at how little coverage there is if the man of colour who drove an SUV into a Christmas Parade. He had posted anti American comments online and had a long criminal record. Yet the media have stayed clear of any mention of this as it goes directly everything they want people to believe. That all hate crimes are committed by extremist whites. 🦊

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Trappernicus said:

I agree whole heartedly. He was set upon by a group of aggressive adults who were intent on hurting or even killing him. If they had they would have been let off since they fit the BLM Agenda. This whole episode has been pushed by the media to push their anti America agenda. Just look at how little coverage there is if the man of colour who drove an SUV into a Christmas Parade. He had posted anti American comments online and had a long criminal record. Yet the media have stayed clear of any mention of this as it goes directly everything they want people to believe. That all hate crimes are committed by extremist whites. 🦊

The Christmas parade massacre happened about 40 minutes from where I live. I been keeping tabs on that story and there has been absolutly no mention of 'anti-American' comments feom him so far in the media here, however if that is so a charge of domestic terrorism will probably be added if so.

11 hours ago, Nivram said:

The Christmas parade massacre happened about 40 minutes from where I live. I been keeping tabs on that story and there has been absolutly no mention of 'anti-American' comments feom him so far in the media here, however if that is so a charge of domestic terrorism will probably be added if so.

Odds are if they do add any charges of intentional terrorism it won’t be mentioned in the media. Unless of course it gets mentioned elsewhere and the media is forced to say something. Like maybe “mostly random and not terrorism”. 🦊

1 hour ago, Raynu said:

i dont even follow this stuff anymore. the media is so out of control in their exacerbations - its insane. 

true! however it is because of that exact same media we all suffer the consequences of curfews and rioting. Those people are so quick to jump on protesting when they havent even seen all the facts. the jacob blake riots started moments after the news only showed him getting shot.

• Like 2