Hallo, I'm Tiffany, 24F. I was on Vampire Freaks for many years but was not very active on there. I'm kind of shy but I would love to meet some new people! I feel as though I have so much I wish to talk about, but none of my friends are very into the goth scene. I love to send letters, watch movies, crochet, and smoke on the weekends 💋. I don't really know what to say, haha. I'm open to getting to know more people. If you want to hang out just shoot me a message! (Is there private messaging here like VF? I have no idea!) 🥨

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

29 minutes ago, Jack said:

Welcome! Yes, there's a messaging system. Don't worry! A lot of people are shy. It's nice to meet you.

What kind of movies do you enjoy, Tiffany?

Hello! Oh god, that is a loaded question hehe. This entire year I have been watching all John Waters' films and have become a huge fan. I also love Rob Zombies movies, mostly House of 1,000 Corpses. Other than that, I love the typical horrors and slashers, there are some comedies I like a lot like Big Lebowski and Moonrise Kingdom. What about you? Are you into movies much?

• Love 1

3 minutes ago, babytiff said:

Hello! Oh god, that is a loaded question hehe. This entire year I have been watching all John Waters' films and have become a huge fan. I also love Rob Zombies movies, mostly House of 1,000 Corpses. Other than that, I love the typical horrors and slashers, there are some comedies I like a lot like Big Lebowski and Moonrise Kingdom. What about you? Are you into movies much?

My bf actually has aspects of Dudeism in his practice, has a "I'm the Dude" set as his ringtone for texts, and named a local stray/feral cat we plan on trying to take in the Dude. He loves that movie to bits! Moonrise Kingdom was so good for a Coming of Age film. In terms of films, I tend to like the obscure or movies intentionally made to be bad. The Godzilla series, well, the older movies are a great example of this. My bf has recently been taking me through the Rob Zombie movies and getting me into Slasher films in general. But, Sci-fi, Occult, Documentaries/Docuseries, or Coming of Age films tend to hold a special place in my heart. Psychological Horror is pretty good too.

7 minutes ago, Jack said:

My bf actually has aspects of Dudeism in his practice, has a "I'm the Dude" set as his ringtone for texts, and named a local stray/feral cat we plan on trying to take in the Dude. He loves that movie to bits! Moonrise Kingdom was so good for a Coming of Age film. In terms of films, I tend to like the obscure or movies intentionally made to be bad. The Godzilla series, well, the older movies are a great example of this. My bf has recently been taking me through the Rob Zombie movies and getting me into Slasher films in general. But, Sci-fi, Occult, Documentaries/Docuseries, or Coming of Age films tend to hold a special place in my heart. Psychological Horror is pretty good too.

I love this!! I just got a kitten recently who I almost named the Dude! My fiance is like a gender-bent Dude, she wears a robe constantly, has shaggy hair, and drinks a lot of milk. I love bad movies too! That's why I love John Waters so much! But sadly that's also why friends and family won't listen to my film recommendations, haha. I beg them to watch The House That Jack Built but they won't, even though it is actually good and not "good" by my definition. Have you seen many black and white dramas? Like, Mildred Pierce and What Ever Happened To Baby Jane? You also mention documentaries! Grey Gardens is my favorite!!

• 3 weeks later...

Hi, Tiffany, and Welcome to VampyFreaks! You certainly have an eclectic array of interests (I personally know no one who enjoys writing letters these days). Also, feeling like you have much to discuss despite others around you not sharing your same interests is understood. You seem like a wonderful person, and I wish you the best both here online and in real life. May you have endless conversations of pure bliss!

Also, nice profile photo! :guitar: