Eldrac is a level 4 Cleric/Fighter. He enters the city and heads to book Store. In the hope of finding a good book on cooking.

He’s 5’11” Human. Has an oak staff, leather backpack, soft leather shoes, camel hair monks robe with hood. Leather belt, flint and steel, 1 days iron ration, silver silver cross ☦️, cooking utensils.

On 9/14/2021 at 10:09 PM, DungeonMaster said:

that arthur campaign sounds badass. back when I was getting my medieval studies degree I took a few courses on arthurian myth. the chretien de troyes stories were super good. I've always wanted to look at birthright and do a similar campaign.

Yeah I've always been obsessed with Sub Romano so getting to play that point is fun. Plus I'm secretly teaching them history. Plus everyone being a Paladin is absolute banter

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 10/10/2021 at 7:58 AM, Trappernicus said:

Sadly people over 60 are not into roll playing or cosplay. So I'm really bored these days. 🦊

Do you have any tabletop clubs near your area? We have a couple in my city, but I just find the idea of playing DnD with strangers unpleasant. I don't know why, but it's kinda intimate to me.

11 hours ago, NikkiAngelus said:

Do you have any tabletop clubs near your area? We have a couple in my city, but I just find the idea of playing DnD with strangers unpleasant. I don't know why, but it's kinda intimate to me.

Nope. I live in a rural city that had a business that sold all sorts of gaming stuff. Sadly they closed down due to the lack of interest. So not an option now. As for playing the game with strangers? It’s been so long I’d like a game just for memories sake. 🦊