The Deep End

Raynu

I'd say life is getting to be a little too much here lately. All of the days are blending together and I'm pretty much on autopilot these days. Tomorrow, it'll be 2 months since my mom died - and i still fall apart every single day. Life is so much different. The world just isn't the same. For a while, I thought I could get through the motions of grief by loving and maintaining myself and my daily life. Just taking extra good care of myself and things in my life, making sure everything is squared away... Now I just feel stuck. I don't know how to move on with my life or where even to go from here.  I can't believe I'm an orphan before the age of 30...

I'm so sorry :hugs:I lost my mom Oct. 2020 and it still stings every single day, not a day goes by that I don't just wish I could pick up the phone and tell her what we did for the day or what milestones my daughter is hitting. I keep pushing through because I know she'd want me to. My daughter and boyfriend keep me moving everyday and I'm so grateful for that.

My advice... Feel your grief, remember that everyone does it differently and some people need longer than others. My grandmother passed in Jan 2020 and my aunt still has bad days. And that's perfectly okay! It will get easier to live with :hugs:

• Love 2