Lack of common sense stories

BrokenAngel

Saw this recently on FB and wanted to share.  If you are a Domestic Violence survivor and trying to create a new life for yourself please use common sense and dont go into groups that are public and than tell everyone your sons birthday is coming up, you are a DV survivor, this is his name and PO Box to mail him a card to. I understand it is not the home address but depending on how persistent that person is that is chasing you they could use that PO Box as a starting point to FOLLOW you and locate you. Not only that in public goups posts get SHARED which means what you have JUST posted is now going viral and COULD land om the timeline of someone who wishes to do you harm. You could always post my child would LOVE cards from all over for their upcoming birthday please PM me for further details. Common sense folks lets use it. 

• 2 weeks later...

Well had gotten my husband a new ring, it didnt fit right and it was less than 90 days so went to Walmart to return it. Saw the jewelry lady and had said it was to small and we needed to find him a bigger size. She took one look at me and went out women's rings ONLY go up to size 7 so wouldnt fit you. B*tch I know Im fat wasnt for me lol xD 

• 1 month later...

The idea of a Domestic Violence group being public on Facebook is really terrifying to me.

I mean the whole site is used for "You rejected me as a date at the Grade 4 Dance! Well WHO'S THE FAT, UGLY ONE NOW?!?" but in the realms of domestic violence, that just turns from hilariously pathetic to sinister real quick.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• 4 weeks later...

When someone treats you like you're just one of many options, help narrow their choice by removing yourself from the equation. Sometimes you have to try not to care, no matter how much you do. Because you can mean almost nothing to someone who means so much to you. It's not pride, it's self respect. Don't give part-time people a full-time position in your life. Know your value and what you have to offer, and never settle for anything less than what you deserve 💯 

• Love 1

• 1 month later...

Its easier to be alone than to deal with someone dragging you down. Your standards are a priority. I still cant believe Ms.Heard laid a dookie on Mr. Scissorhand's bed :jawdrop:

Had he been focused on his priorities and dumped her, her turd wouldnt be all over the webs.

Point is stop the problem in its early stages, before loss of control is reached.

• Love 1