Trappernicus

I'll be posting information on a range of Fast Food Franchises that have been proven to be selling food that really should not be sold for human consumption. These places have a great reputation for providing many generations with what has been deemed fast, convenient and cheap food. Yet they do so by marketing a range of products that have been anything less than healthy for human consumption.

Phthalate & Accelerator 101 Blog.jpg
Fast Food Chains Linked To Phthalates

Edited by Trappernicus
Adjusting layout
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, Raynu said:

isnt it horrifying? i cant stomach the stuff. in a pinch, when i have no time - ill grab a bite from starbucks ( i know, i know - basic bitch bullshit)

Maybe it’s not that but more like conditioning. Humans have become conditioned to act in certain ways. I remember the 1960’s Time Machine film where the Eloi were conditioned to enter the air raid shelters when they heard the siren. They blindly went into a trance walked in. Where the Morlocks were waiting to eat them.

How much of our minds are conditioned to act without thinking? 🦊

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Trappernicus said:

Maybe it’s not that but more like conditioning. Humans have become conditioned to act in certain ways. I remember the 1960’s Time Machine film where the Eloi were conditioned to enter the air raid shelters when they heard the siren. They blindly went into a trance walked in. Where the Morlocks were waiting to eat them.

How much of our minds are conditioned to act without thinking? 🦊

thats a very good observation 🙂 not a lot of people notice the mass conditioning... i guess because theyre so wrapped up in being conditions. Their TVs tell them what to do, how to think, how to act, what to where, whats acceptable, and whats to be shunned.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Raynu said:

thats a very good observation 🙂 not a lot of people notice the mass conditioning... i guess because theyre so wrapped up in being conditions. Their TVs tell them what to do, how to think, how to act, what to where, whats acceptable, and whats to be shunned.

Sad but true. Just consider the number of market influencers and brand advocates. Along with celebrities who shape people’s thinking based on their lifestyles. People worship them and seek to emulate them in many ways. We all need to step back and start thinking for ourselves. 🦊

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Trappernicus said:

Sad but true. Just consider the number of market influencers and brand advocates. Along with celebrities who shape people’s thinking based on their lifestyles. People worship them and seek to emulate them in many ways. We all need to step back and start thinking for ourselves. 🦊

i totally agree

• Like 1