Is this what goth is these days...

Joe

9 hours ago, Joe said:

Why do you even look for a platform if you wana talk about stuff that's just so normal.. 

TBH There really isn’t a single Gothic stereotype these days. There are many levels or genres of what people deem is Gothic. Though the history of the culture dates back to an off shoot of the Punk movement. It has broken into a myriad of values and interests. I post a question “What makes you a Goth” and received a good range of answers.

So what makes you a Goth and what do you look for in a social platform? 🦊

• Like 1

On 12/11/2021 at 4:50 AM, Nivram said:

i kinda know what you mean. Ive posted tracks on here that havent been heard since the early club days of the 90s by bands and labels that are no longer around and no feedback which tells me most on here have no idea about the music.

Sadly there’s a disconnection from both the past and history. Recent generations have been taught to ignore anything they haven’t experienced. So if you were to ask them basic questions they would fumble for an answer. 🦊

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...
On 12/29/2021 at 8:39 AM, Shaethecreepshow said:

I think is important to have a space even if normal topics come up.

We are people too have have some normal interests as well as macaw ones.

But I will say at least I feel like if I make post that are deep or philosophical ppl won't act like weird because.

We are all weird. Ha

I agree we are all weird. I personally enjoy being uniquely weird in my own way. 🧬