Wuhan/Covid19 Fear Mongering

Trappernicus

Purported Nurse Report

Read this highly dramatised and overly emotive report and look for the trigger words. Such words that are meant to cause a knee jerk reaction over a logical decision.

By Tom Livingstone07:15

With freedoms such as maskless concerts, sporting events and travel being enjoyed by millions, the US is now seeing more than 2000 COVID-19 deaths per day for the first time in six months.

Leading US epidemiologist Dr Eric Fiegl-Ding said the situation is so bad, bodies are piling up in hospitals across the country.

"This is a very troubling number of course and we are still rising in deaths," Dr Fiegl-Ding told Today.

Earlier this week, Dr Fiegl-Ding shared a video of critical care nurse Emily Ballantyne's harrowing pleas to people to adhere to social distancing and mask rules as morgues struggle to handle the amount of bodies coming through their doors.

"We've been running out of body bags and I have to walk around the hospital finding them and then you have to double bag them because the morgue is full, so you have to put ice on them," Ms Ballantyne says in the confronting video.

Dr Fiegl-Ding said a big part of the surge in deaths is because some states are only relying on vaccination and ignoring other safety measures like masks and social distancing.

"The issue is some states have relied on just vaccines and foregone every other mitigation. But we need much more mitigations like masks, mask mandates, and in addition, mass testing, which we're not doing - that's very inaccessible in terms of cost - and we need ventilation indoors but we don't do all of that, unfortunately," he told Today

When it comes to fear-mongering, media does that concerning everything. I think the smartest approach is to look at the headlines with a clear head. Actively resisting said fear-mongering is also short-sighted, because I think there's a seed of truth hidden somewhere in the headlines. You just have to use your brain a little.

On 9/30/2021 at 11:43 AM, Trappernicus said:

Just when we thought society could start working together we learn people will be divided.

https _prod.static9.net.au_fs_0662e0e8-9594-45af-8194-685fdeedebf6.jpg

seeing stuff like this makes me glad i gave up on TV ages ago.

no doubt my folks have seen this and taken it as gospel 😒

11 hours ago, SubRosa said:

seeing stuff like this makes me glad i gave up on TV ages ago.

no doubt my folks have seen this and taken it as gospel 😒

I’m not sure what part of this you are referring to as being taken as gospel. In NSW they have already stated restrictions will stay in place for those of us, this includes me, who have not been vaccinated. 🦊

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...