Violent Heart

Diavolo

Sup? What you're about to read did happen.

My heart is violent. When you tell me that you would like to know about me, its aggressiveness turns into euphoria. I would gladly tell you about the time a drug dealer gave me a “ride” on the highway, in fact there were 2: each 1 on different trips, but I found them both (or they found me) in Jalisco during different trips. I would tell you about the time I jumped on a train to return to Saltillo with a witcher, whom I met in Wadley, a ghost town amidst nowhere We were in the desert nowhere under the midnight moon; surviving the cold. I would tell you about the time I almost died when I went to meditate in the Sierra de San Lorenzo. I had brought only a woolen blanket. That night the temperature went down dramatically. It was during that January 5 or 6 years ago. I would tell you about the time I invoked Satan on the Cartujanos plateau. It happened during a December 21; the winter solstice. As you can imagine, he never showed up. Since then I knew that Lucifer was also me. I would tell you that I only believe in me, but that is not true. Nietzsche said that 1 is always wrong and that with 2 the truth begins. So I could tell you that you are the truth and not me.

I would like to add that I entered the world of music production a little over a year ago and that I also write. I can share my material with whoever I want. Greetings. It is a pleasure to be (again?) Here.
  • Like 1

• 5 months later...