Ansomnias club

MongoMan

Right so I havnt slept in two days. Its currently 5:55am. I've been like this for weeks now not getting much more than 10-15 hours of sleep a week. I've done the usual get more exercise kind of think and still nothing. The funny think is I myself don't feel tired but my eyes are exhausted. It was recommended that I go see a doctor but I don't want to end up having to take tablets to function and pay the doctor for them to tell me what I already know. Do any if you guys have this problem or something similar?

Not exactly the same for my case but i know what you mean by your eyes are exhausted. I would go see the doctor to see what they can give you for short term. They might be able to find the source of the problem. You can also get some over the counter to help you sleep if you don't want to see the doctor

• 3 months later...