Hey *waves*

MisleadingTragedy

Hey everyone! My name is Rhiannon and I live in the states. I already see familiar faces from gothwire and old VF. I am excited about this site. I have really missed the old Emojis.

I love music, a huge metal fan and will listen to any genre of it. Huge movie buff. Game a bit too when I have a chance. 

I work at a veterinary hospital..

Feel free to message me for anything else! 

• Like 1

Hi Rhiannon! Welcome to VF! I too missed the old emojis thats why we are bringing its back on here and hopefully it will bring back some nostalgic memories :teehee:

I have a friend who is also working at Veterinary hospital...gotta have respect for anyone who loves taking care of animals

It is rewarding work, but also hard work. The hospital I am currently at is a hybrid clinic, so we do both emergencies and wellness. We use to be 24 and than scales back, so that was nice. We are still insanely busy though, all day, everyday lol 

We get some rough cases that come and they end up being sad, but the cycle of life goes on. Then we get puppies and kittens that will come in and those usually make the day better :wiggle:

Omg I am so excited about the :wiggle:was always one of my favorite from old VF lol 

Thank you for all the welcomes! 

How is everyone today?