Zombie Girl...?

Karlos2006

8 hours ago, Karlos2006 said:

What happened to Zombie Girl?  She's on the YouTube - Gothic Industrial Playlist and that's how I got into her.  Download two albums but when I search for her concerts that I found in 2018 on YouTube they've disappeared?  What's going on!?

I did some searching and came across some intel you might like to check out.

Zombie Girl Facebook Profile

Zombie Girl on Wikipedia

Oddly the links on her Facebook profile don't work. Though this link worked.

Zombie Girl on Reverb Nation

Also on YouTube on this link.

Zombie Girl YouTube

I've sent a message asking for her next event and recording. So watch this space 🦊

Edited by Trappernicus

7 hours ago, Karlos2006 said:

Thanks heap, Trappernicus!  Kinda' think I should've searched more but I got frustrated and gave up.😒 

It’s all good. She says she has a tour set for 2022 and is just waiting on dates. She’s also ready to record four more albums. She just needs to work on the lyrics. So things are looking good for Zombie Girls future 🦊

• Like 1

I just respond to your message.  I appreciate your efforts though.  I know I mention this a lot but the problem is Canberra's still conservative.  I mean people are only intersted in certain things and that's it.  Soooooo many bands I like which I found on YouTube and it's a very safe bet hardly anyone I'll meet would have heard about them.  The Tea Party is one.  They've been playing in Canberra on and off since '97 but out of the people I've talked to since then only three know the band.  Even a popular 80's - 90's band like Faith No More and I hardly know anyone who's a fan. 😢

• Sad 1

1 hour ago, Karlos2006 said:

I just respond to your message.  I appreciate your efforts though.  I know I mention this a lot but the problem is Canberra's still conservative.  I mean people are only intersted in certain things and that's it.  Soooooo many bands I like which I found on YouTube and it's a very safe bet hardly anyone I'll meet would have heard about them.  The Tea Party is one.  They've been playing in Canberra on and off since '97 but out of the people I've talked to since then only three know the band.  Even a popular 80's - 90's band like Faith No More and I hardly know anyone who's a fan. 😢

I'm familiar with the Tea Party and like their music. I also understand how hard it is to find events and stuff interesting amongst conservative communities. I've been wanting to cater for a cosplay picnic and not even my friends are interested.

Hang in there. We'll see what can happen. Zombie Girl does sound like she is interested and hopefully will get back in touch. 🦊

• 1 month later...

I messaged Zombie Girl on Facebook. She had promised several times to answer the questions I had sent her. But so far no answer has come through. So I'm not going to bother following up again. If she was legit about answering the questions she'd have answered by now. Sorry about this. Maybe you might want to contact her on Facebook and see what she tells you.  🦊