Daily music post.

Lucifer13

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

-- | LYRICS |-- I’ve always been a hunter Nothing on my tail But there was something in you I knew Could make that change To capture a predator You can’t remain the prey You have to become An equal In every way So look in the mirror And tell me, who do you see? Is it still you? Or is it me? Become the beast We don’t have to hide Do I terrify you Or do you feel alive? Do you feel the hunger Does it howl inside? Does it terrify you? Or do you feel alive? Splinters of my soul Cut through your skin And burrow within Burrow within So embrace the darkness And I will help you see That you can be limitless And fearless If you follow with me We are the lions In a world of lambs We are the predators, The hunters, The hunters, The hunters Become the beast We don’t have to hide Do I terrify you Or do you feel alive? Do you feel the hunger Does it howl inside? Does it terrify you? Or do you feel alive? Splinters of my soul Cut through your skin And burrow within Burrow within

• Like 1