Got ideas?

Pete

On 2/2/2021 at 6:49 PM, SulisRayne said:

Not sure if there's a reason to it, but I just found out that there's a limit to the number of reactions you can give per day? I love that you were able to integrate that though, instead of just giving the generic props lol

I've just encountered this too. It would be nice if this were switched off if possible

• Like 2

On 2/13/2021 at 12:06 PM, Fire said:

Maybe merge the "About me" and "Interest" pages?
It just seems like they're the same thing, and you might as well conflate them 

I don't know how everyone else feel about this?

1 hour ago, Mimikyu said:

Is there a way to have better control over the coding like on VF? Both HTML & CSS?

Like in the profile section?

• Like 1

• 4 months later...

Despite not being personally interested in the idea anymore, some sort of instant chat would be nice. I remember wasting hours upon hours back on the original Vampire Freaks' chatrooms. These forums are OK, but it doesn't give one the instant gratification of instant messaging. It also may be a good way to keep some younger people hooked if they end up stumbling here and creating an account, even.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, NikkiAngelus said:

...Oooh! And perhaps a little more support for artists, entrepreneurs and the like. This site isn't too focused on promoting what you do which, to me as an artist, kinda blows.

Yeah part of what built the original VF was its support for bands, models and artists. So some sort of support for them would help them and help the site.

also you might need some help as well. if this does eventually take off you're going to need it.

• Like 3

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
On 8/30/2021 at 6:37 AM, Trappernicus said:

Hello, The option to either edit or delete our posts? I can't find it. So will this become available in the near future? 🦊

I will have to look into this. Oftentimes, member might post something inappropriate at first then decided to edit their contents to get away from being reported. I will have to look into paper trail feature then might enable it in the near future.

19 hours ago, DungeonMaster said:

definitely a newsfeed. and not one with a bunch of garbage facebook algorithms. just show me every 'status update' in the order they're made.

The newsfeed as of right now is showing only latest status up top.

• Like 2

17 hours ago, Pete said:

I will have to look into this. Oftentimes, member might post something inappropriate at first then decided to edit their contents to get away from being reported. I will have to look into paper trail feature then might enable it in the near future.

I understand what you're saying. In some platforms or forums they have the option to edit with a step in the process to explain why the need for the edit.

edit.jpg

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...
19 hours ago, Trappernicus said:

One of the reasons I'd like the option to delete my posts is when they are no longer relevant or out of date. An example of this is the Music News Thread. Where data can easily become dated and no longer needed. 🦊

I don't think there is a need to delete obsolete threads as someone might find it useful in the future. That's the whole purpose of the forum though. Any really posts can be archived in say "archive forum"

• Like 1

On 9/28/2021 at 2:25 PM, Pete said:

I don't think there is a need to delete obsolete threads as someone might find it useful in the future. That's the whole purpose of the forum though. Any really posts can be archived in say "archive forum"

Okay, than maybe if posts were shown with the most recent one at the top? That way people can see what's new without having to scroll through all the older posts. 🦊

• Like 1

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...